First things first, welcome to my blog. It’s been years since I’ve posted anything here. I had to get that off my chest. I feel better now.
- Because Jesus wasn’t a latte sipping, Jetta driving, designer jean kinda guy. Seriously, He wasn’t. So often I imagine Jesus living like me. He didn’t. His life and culture were completely different. This didn’t click for me until I walked beside the Sea of Galilee and wandered through the old city of Jerusalem.
- Shawarma. Yes you read that right. Chicken shawarma is incredible and you’ll get to eat plenty of it…and hummus…and schnitzel.
- The Garden Tomb. There are no words.
- You’ll never read the Bible the same again. If a picture is worth a thousand words than what is actually standing on the set of the most epic moments in history worth?
- You will supercharge your faith. I’ve spent tons of time and money attending Bible classes, conferences, reading books and listening to sermons. All of these were great but paled in comparison with visiting Israel. I felt like I learned more from one week in Israel than the last 15 years of my life.
To find out more about our upcoming trip in Feb. 2016 visit: www.lifepointnow.com/Israel